This week has been a little busy but turned out to be really great and filled with fresh starts!
1. I’m finally getting back into the groove of things after a family beach vacation last week – getting used to waking up at 6:45am again was not fun!
2. Taylor and I decided we were going to get a little healthier so to motivate myself, I bought all sorts of fun new workout clothes and these super fun tennis shoes – I saw the hot pink and lime green on them and couldn’t resist.
3. One of my very best friends was in town this week and stayed with us along with her fabulous husband and mom. It was like old times! We’re already planning a girl’s weekend for next month . . .
4. Instead of eating gelato/brownies with icing on them/pralines . . . I went healthier with desserts this week and did some Jell-O with fresh strawberries and homemade whipped cream on top. Mmm!
5. What week would be complete without an Ella picture? This was after she went on a run with us . . . I might have had to carry her on the way back but I was proud of her for keeping up as long as she did!